Friday, August 13, 2010

What's Mine is Yours



Yo. Still at the beach, so naturally, I've been a little lazy finding new music for you all. Most of today's post will be songs I've had for a while now, but that doesn't mean you should ignore them. All of these tracks are a must-listen. Check it.

Startin' off with some french house from Greek nu-disco whiz, Poka. I downloaded a mix from him a while ago that was pure gold, but haven't really been following him since then. This was just released on his soundcloud.
Poka - 99 Style



Yeah, I know. DCUP.
Cosmo Black - When Night Becomes the Morn (DCUP Remix)



Got a remix of the Uffie & Pharell track "ADD SUV" from Carte Blanche. Who's that, you say? No one big or anything, just a superduo comprised of DJ Mehdi and Riton.
Uffie Ft. Pharell - ADD SUV (Carte Blanche Mix)



This electrifying remix of Dragonette's "Pick Up the Phone" from Michael D. of Van She has always been a hit wherever I've played it. Blast this.
Dragonette - Pick Up the Phone (Michael Van She Remix)



"Love Hits the Fan", an original from 7 ft. tall (that's right) Italian DJ Phonat, features some unorthodox buildups and vocal loops, but I can't get enough of it. My only complaint is that it's too short.
Phonat - Love Hits the Fan



I'm not always the biggest Uffie fan, but everything about this one, as simple as it is, feels perfect.
Uffie - Difficult



This one doesn't really sound like all the songs I've been posting, but it's fucking magnificent. I demand that you give it a listen, especially as it unfolds into an all out jam sesh about midway through. Its an excellent summer anthem.
Blackbird Blackbird - Hawaii (Sunvisor Remix)



TGIF!

-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment