Sunday, August 22, 2010

LA Riots -- Los Angeles, CA (Fool's Gold)

Last night the rave rain fell in U Street Music Hall as Daniel LeDisko melted faces for three beautiful hours. I've loved LA Riots since they started out with their distinct electro sound but I had no idea they brought it so HARD these days. This man knows how to bring the heat and is under no circumstances to be trusted with your mother, sister or girlfriend. Highlights included Daniel, the lone LA Riot last night, dropping the AC Slater remix of Cooler Couleur with a big smile upon my request. Everything he played had everyone in the place jumping; there was not a moment during the entire set when sanity prevailed amongst the crowd. I have not raged that hard since UMF Miami, which means either I am a bitch or LeDisko on the decks is truly a thing to behold. The following songs are basically the only tracks that I can remember being played through the chaos.

Ciara - Ride ft. Ludacris (LA Riots Remix)


Steve Angello - Rave 'N' Roll

J.O.B ft. Anjulie (with MadV & 12th Planet)


I've played this shit on RockBand but I had no idea it would clean up on the dancefloor. Best set-closer I've heard in a minute.
Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer



Laidback Luke, Lee Mortimer - Blau! (LA Riots Remix)

JFK, St. Mandrew - Face Pump (LA Riots Remix)

Oh, I almost forgot-- new KanYe West. The man goes off.
KanYe West - Power ft. Jay-Z & Swizz Beats


Sir Real

No comments:

Post a Comment