Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Look What I've Got For You Today!




Alright, so now that the absolutely insane Liverpool - Arsenal game is over, I can fully dedicate my attention to this post. I'm back from the beach, and I'm back on my music-finding game, lucky for you all. I think you'll be very pleased with what I have to offer today.

FANTASTIC. Only word I can use to describe this song. Bobermann of Bloody Beetroots fame turns this into a dance your ass off jam.
Alan 1 - Concertmate (Bobermann Remix)


You all should know by now how much I enjoy French/disco house.
Cerrone - Give Me Love (Mix Chopin Re-imagination)


Italian duo Fare Soldi turns Congorock's dark and tribal-as-shit banger "Babylon" into a very danceable tune. I'm impressed.
Congorock - Babylon (Fare Soldi Babbylorso Remix)


Don't know much about this next one, but I really like the first half.
Mystery Machine - Shake This


This song alone could make any post amazing. It's an absolute classic from one of my favorites.
Boys Noize - Jeffer


And some new Bit Funk to tie it all together.
Jump Jump Dance Dance - Modern Eyes (Bit Funk Remix)



-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment