Saturday, August 21, 2010

Riots



I'll keep this brief, cause I'm posting on the later side today, and I gotta get ready for LA Riots tonight.

Fresh Justin Faust original
Justin Faust - Witty


Disco-cut craziness from LBCK
LBCK - Disco Thrills


Smooth remix from Moullinex
Justin Faust - Holdin' On (Moullinex Remix)


Punks Jump Up gives "Moon Theory" a little bounce
Miami Horror - Moon Theory (Punks Jump Up Remix)


Believe it or not, I love my rap too. This one comes off of Big Boi's new album Sir Lucius Left Foot, and it's killer.
Big Boi - Daddy Fat Sax


Crazy fucking Soulwax video for their unreleased remix of Late of the Pier's "Best in Class". Can't wait to get my hands on this.



Did I mention that I'm seeing LA Riots tonight? Yeah.
Sound of Stereo - Zipper (LA Riots Remix)


N.A.S.A. ft. Method Man, E40, & DJ Swamp - N.A.S.A. Music (LA Riots Remix)



-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment