Monday, January 17, 2011

All Along the watchtower

I've got a smattering of new releases from some high profile names today (although unfortunately jimi hendrix is not one of them), so buckle up and get ready for some seriously block rockin' beats.

I won't even try to explain this one. Siriusmo strikes gold yet again.
Siriusmo - Feromonikon (Original Mix)


This release has a much more underground feel to it than your typical Avicii track, but it's still an absolute stomper. The man has as versatile of production skills as just about anyone out there.
Avicii - Street Dancer (Original Mix)


Kind of reminds me of some Benny Bennassi a la 2006 (in a good way)
Sandro Silva - Yearbook (Original Mix)


Unfortunately on beatport you can only buy the release if you live in Germany... I wanted to get the Vocal Mix, but since I couldn't buy it i had to look around the internet for it and after some searching I could only find this original mix. Still, pretty damn good.
Duck Sauce - You're Nasty (Original Mix)


Like I said when I posted this on our twitter, "some straight old school ravey shit"
Mac Zimms - Strings & Synths (Dub Mix)



Stay Classy,
Augustus

No comments:

Post a Comment