Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sweet Sensation

Few things in the world get us more excited than a new Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs release. With that said, one of the few things capable of getting us more excited is a new FREE teed release. This track off of his new album came out for free for one day only on itunes UK, but for those of us not fortunate enough to live in the kingdom of great britain (such as myself) it's not so easy to download... Luckily, we've got you covered. Grab it below.
download: Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - You Need Me On My Own



We've been singing Lone's praises practically since the dawn of time, and that's not really about to stop. However, every release I find by him seems to confirm that he's even more versatile than I previously thought, as this next remix shows. It's all typical Lone for the first minute, until it veers off into delirium-inducing dance mania with a huge bassline and fat percussion. Check the release on Cheap Thrills.
download: Shades Of Rhythm - Sweet Sensation (Lone Remix)



The Germans know their techno, and that is a fact. This thumping techno thoroughbred was released on Boys Noize Records' sub-label BNR Trax last year and I've kept it in my dj bag as sort of a secret weapon ever since. German newcomer Audionite is responsible for this one. Show some love on Beatport and follow him on Facebook.
download: Audionite - Absurde (Original Mix)



I'll probably catch some flack for posting this next one, but honestly it's too big for me to resist. I know Angger Dimas is only credited with a "Featuring" on this track, but his influence is waaay more visible here than Aoki's (I think it's obviously just labeled that way because this track is on Aoki's next album). Anyway, for those of you drawn to the more big room sounds, this is one you won't want to miss.
download: Steve Aoki feat. Angger Dimas - Steve Jobs (Original Mix)



Augustus

No comments:

Post a Comment