Saturday, January 21, 2012

As Heard On Radio Weekend

It's saturday and I can't resist posting some straight up weekend music. These two Bart B More remixes arent necessarily brand new, but I've been playing them a lot recently especially last night. if you've been following Bright & Shiny that long we actually gave you guys the call 911 remix a whiles back but chances are you haven't so cop it below, it's massive.

download: Baskerville - Devil's Town (Bart B More's Stuiter Mix)



download: Florrie - Call 911 (Bart B More Remix)



A freaking killer remix of the Boys Noize/Erol Alkan classic Lemonade by Light Year and The Finger Prince. I have to say, my personal favorite remix is still the Ekstra effort though.
download: Erol Alkan & Boys Noize - Lemonade (Light Year & The Finger Prince Remix)



I told you I'd be coming with the weekend sounds... This Nicky Romero remix is exactly that.
download: Tonite Only - Haters Gonna Hate (Nicky Romero 'Out Of Space' Remix)



If you find yourself grooving tonight, be sure to put this funky jam by Wax Motif on the sound system.
download: Oliver - Dirty Talk (Wax Motif Remix)



Augustus

No comments:

Post a Comment