Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sandwiches


I come bearing gifts. The holidays may have passed, but I find myself in the giving spirit so here are some late presents. Don’t be shy. Take all of them. They’re for you.

Download: Detroit Grand Pubahs - Club Sandwiches (Mark Romboy's Systematic Soul Remix)


Download: David August – Roco Coco


Download: Virgo Four – It’s A Crime (Caribou Remix)


Download: Kevin Knapp –Like This (Audiojack Remix)


Download: Session Victim – Good Intentions


Download: Genius of Time – Houston We Have a Problem


This video reminds me of what my life should be like in the winter. Too bad there isn’t any snow where I'm at. Shout out to Petey Bowles for showing me this.


Liked the song? Yea... have that too.
Download: Onnex + Miami Beaks - Might Like You Better



- Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment