Friday, September 10, 2010

Sanity



See that? Yeah, I wasn't there.


So considering I'm the only member of the Bright and Shiny crew who didn't end up attending Electric Zoo, I feel as though I need to compensate for the copious amounts of fun I missed out on with some extraordinarily fantastic tunes. Acquiring these tracks was the only thing that kept me sane as I read the often unintelligible texts my ravin' compadres were sending me. Here you go.

Posting a Kanye track, especially first, is not something you'd see from me normally, but this one is too good to pass up.
Kanye West - Devil In a New Dress


Fare Soldi prove with each new remix and release that they are absolutely bat-shit insane, and I mean that in the best way possible.
Duck Sauce - Barabara Streisand (Fare Soldi Remix)


Scissor Sisters? Piano stabs? Dutch house sounds? All from Carte Blanche? I like.
Scissor Sisters - Any Which Way (Carte Blanche Remix)


Louis La Roche improves with each new release I hear from him, probably because he spits them out about every 5 seconds.
Human Life - In it Together (Louis La Roche Feeling Remix)


Just like La Roche, Hidden Cat's shit gets better every day. I am very excited to see how big this kid can get in the near future.
ArnHao - Oh?! (Intangible Fantasy) (Hidden Cat's Totally Tangible Remix)


Big Boi's Shutterbug is not a track I thought I'd see remixed by the likes of Jack Beats, so when I saw this one I had to check it out. Keep in mind, this is only a preview.
Big Boi - Shutterbug (Jack Beats Remix)


I don't really know how to describe this one. It's nuts though. I remember LeCastle Vania dropped it at U-Street (one of the few highlights of his set) and I went bonkers.
Les Petits Pilous - Goog


Big room banger timmeeee.
Afrojack & David Guetta - Louder Than Words (Original Mix)


I can't even imagine the chaos that would ensue anyone dropping this one in a live set. My brain hurts.
Sebastien Drums & Avicii (Angger Dimas Bambu Remix)


And finally, if you feel the need to cool down and relax after listening to the above tracks, please, do yourself a favor and choose this.
Washed Out - Feel It All Around

No comments:

Post a Comment