Thursday, September 23, 2010

Celebration



Whattup. So it looks like Zippyshare has pretty much fixed whatever problems they were having with their servers, thus most if not all of our posted music should now be previewable once more. Here are some fresh tunes for everyone to celebrate with.

Be on the lookout for up and coming Canadian disco/filter house producer Mix Chopin. Loving his stuff right now.
Spiral Beach - Teddy Black (Mix Chopin Remix)

Russian pop group Tesla Boy takes Sally Shapiro's 'Miracle' and turns it into a chill-out new-wave jam. I can't help but picture myself on the beach when I listen to this.

And now for something a little more electro. Reset! (Whose new EP "My Trunk" is now available) get a nice little sprucing up from fellow Italian Broke One.

This one is nuts. Notable DJ's around the world are dropping Hey Today!'s remix of Tiga like crazy. Listen why.

And finally, I leave you with a massssivve remix from Avicii.


-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment