Thursday, September 2, 2010

I Drank Too Much


I had about 30 tracks I was tryna post this afternoon, so here is the creme of the cream. Check out that space monkey, right?

So Grum is making beautiful full-fledged futuristic soundscapes at this point... propers are due to the 80's synth master.
Gamble & Burke - Let's Go Together (Grum Remix)


Louis La Roche knows how to put the "groovy" in "groovy french house." Haha I'm an idiot.
Boy Crisis - Fountain of Youth (Louis La Roche 'In the Discoteque' Remix)


In Augustus' absence (he's rafting in Oregon, the shit), I'm posting this song off a mix CD he left in my car. This track would scare the pants right off your grandmother.
Mightyfools - Amsterdam ft. Guerilla Speakerz (Dem Slackers Remix)


Vandalism vandalized this song. Thank goodness for them, otherwise I'd never feel completely comfortable listening to Katy Perry.
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream (Vandalism V8 Club Remix)


I saw this a week ago but I didn't want to post it until it had a name out of respect for its makers... deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner. Together. On one song. If this doesn't excite you, get the fuck off my blog.
deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner - Animal Rights


Obscure yet dirty electro grooves out of Berlin for your soul.
ULTRNX - Rockstr (GhettosexXx Remix)

the Clubhaus
It does not get crazier than this Proxy fellow. Thank you, Russia.
Congorock - Babylon (Proxy Remix)

BONUS!!
Proxy - Raven (HQ Rip)


I hope P. Diddy commissioned this remix cause that would be so sweet.
P. Diddy - Hello Good Morning (Erick Morillo & Eddie Thoneick Mix)


This one will get you dancing.
Kid Massive, Bass Kleph & Chris Arnott - All Right (Original Mix)


Better start packing, only 2 days 'til Electric Zoo, NY!
Sir Real

No comments:

Post a Comment