Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We Ready


Irishman Brian Durkin has been gaining momentum in the house music scene ever since he was picked up last year by Audiojack’s label, Gruuv Music, because of this debut single. Hugo morphs the original into a tech- house monster, ready to ensnare any late night dance floor dwellers. I’m not really a fan of the dubby breakdown later on, but everything else is on point.
Download: Deep Future – Do It All Night (Hugo Remix)


This dude Solomun has been making his mark on this blog for some time now. I’m sure when we see him live in Miami this March, we’ll be fully convinced that he’s a straight up wizard. Based around a Tupac vocal sample, this jam epitomizes a booty-shakin' anthem.
Download: Solomun – Something We All Adore


I don’t know much about this Spaniard fellow, Tuccillo, but I definitely know I like this song. There’s a cool little guitar riff in there, and the bell synths remind me of the Round Table Knights Remix of Burning by MK. If you’ve heard that song… that’s all I need to say. If not, go run and get it.
Download: Tuccillo – Sandbell


I found these last two off a mix just yesterday. They’re not too recent themselves, but definitely worth a listen.
Download: Nils Koenig - Tonight

Download: Kruse and Nuernberg – Daze Without You


I just listened to this song/video for the first time a couple weeks ago and I think I can speak for Sir Real as well in saying that its difficult to take off repeat. Also, Kimbra (especially naked Kimbra) is always a nice thing to see.



- Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment