Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday Mode


It's Monday, so I'm feeling getting a little deep with it right now. The homeboy Sir Real directed me to this hypnotically good track earlier today... all i can say is if you don't like this song you probably are on this website by mistake right now.




Forthcoming on Futureboogie, this is the latest from Bristol ballers Behling & Simpson.



I have to say, if there is one ongoing tragedy in my life it's that this masterpiece (as famed from Julio Bashmore's BBC Essential Mix) still only exists on vinyl:




Speaking of songs I'm dying to get a full [320] quality copy of...



And so you don't have to leave empty handed, I've recently been re-obsessed with this summer anthem by self proclaimed "gangsta house"-ers Puente & Rosch. A little history, this track first rose to notoriety during what was apparently somewhat of a shamanic set by Damien Lazarus on the famed DC10 Terrace this summer and thereafter became a staple for the rest of the season on the island. I'm sure you'll be able to tell why after a listen.
download: Puente & Rosch - This Feeling (Original Mix)



Stay Classy,
Augustus

1 comment:

  1. still considering buying that Behling & Simpson white label...

    ReplyDelete