Monday, April 25, 2011

Feel It

Those Modeselektor fellows are such cheeky German fucks. Every time I turn around there's a song I fall in love with, only to find out it's made by those crafty bastards. This shit is so hot you could drop it on Laura Bush's face and she'd graciously thank you.
Modeselektor - Monkey Flip ft. Nazizi & MC Abbas








Boys Noize
brings us another huge track. The vocal track really freaks me out but the electro is just so soothing for the bones. I dunno what to say about this guy anymore except that he's the future and may very well be some combination of robot and alien. Look out for the remainder of Housemeister's LP: it's phenomenal and out now.
Housemeister - Music Is Awesome (Boys Noize Remix)








My main man Hatiras gets a super fresh look at this one, maintaining the ravey feel while adding a little house and fidget to the pot and stirring vigorously.
Chuckie, Ambush ft Hardwell - Move It 2 The Drum (Hatiras Remix)








Alright so somebody had better give be shit for this, cause I'm about to post my first ever trance song on Bright Shiny Music. However, I do have good reason, 1)I can't get the vocals out of my head, I've been singing them all day and 2) please refer to the ABSURDLY LOUD NOISES which emit from your speakers at 3:56. I can only imagine this track coming out of a huge sound system, the bass pulsing through you. Not to mention everyone going completely fucking batshit for this track, it's fantastic. God bless Above & Beyond for their tasteful brand of sociopathic trance music.
Above & Beyond - Sun & Moon ft. Richard Bedford (Club Mix)








Swanky Tunes have been churning out the massive festival tracks with such regularity I'm starting to think they're gunning for the Swedish House throne. Although, "Feedback" sounds suspiciously like Daft Punk's "Rollin' and Scratchin'" (and this sounds too much like this), I'm gonna let it slide considering the track absolutely killed when Joachim Garraud dropped it at Ultra in the world-renowned Root Society Dome. Similarly, when Fedde Le Grand dropped "Oh Yeah" in the Carl Cox Tent it was a serious problem... every single person in attendance soiled themselves uncontrollably. Let that be a lesson to you: never rave without a diaper.
Swanky Tunes & Hard Rock Sofa - Feedback (Original Mix)







Swanky Tunes - Oh Yeah (Original Mix)









SIR REAL


No comments:

Post a Comment