Monday, March 14, 2011

SENSATIONALISM


Ok guys, I have a real treat for you today. Granted, this is an electronic music blog, but this is too exciting for me not to post about. The Strokes have a new album coming out on March 21st and I am filled with wonderful anticipation. They've been releasing tracks from the upcoming album and I am very pleased with what I've heard. Julian Casablancas... will you be my best friend?

There actually aren't very many Star Slinger remixes that I enjoy, but I think they did a really great job with their rendition of this awesome The Go! Team track.
The Go! Team - Apollo Throwdown (Star Slinger Remix)








I posted a streaming only version of this track a few weeks ago and I was finally able to get my hands on this superb Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs remix of Firework... an otherwise intolerable original turned Bright Shiny worthy thanks to T.E.E.D.

Brand new Eumig and Chinon remix everybody. Lighthearted, uplifting, funky, soulful... typical Eumig and Chinon. Gotta love it.

Fake ID take this original and turn it into harmonious disco gold. Using most almost all of the original vocals, Fake ID has made a remix that Dem Slackers should be proud of.








I don't really know anything about the Jackals other than they are a Canadian electronic music duo. Can't go wrong remixing a Phantogram song. Soooo.... uhhh..... ummmm.....

Bonus:



Love, Patrick

2 comments: