Sunday, March 13, 2011

Finals Playlist

It's finals week, and you know what that means! Life fuckin' sucks and I've got very little time to allot to blogging. So instead of boring you with my normal nonsense, I'm going to share with you my studying playlist. Some old, some brand-spanking new, all ideal (at least, for my malformed brain) for studying to. So plug in, sit forward, and study your face off to these beats.

Tensnake - Get It Right







Avicii & Sebastien Drums - My Feelings For You (Treasure Fingers Remix)







Justice - Newjack







Lady Gaga - Born This Way (LA Riots Remix)







Kaskade & Adam F - Raining (dance.love Edit)







Daft Punk - Indo Silver Club








Afrojack - Take Over Control (Ian Carey Remix)







Cirez D - On Off (Original Mix)







deadmau5 vs. Jelo - The Reward Is Cheese







Chuckie - Moombah (Afrojack Remix)








Now, back to studying.


SIR REAL


No comments:

Post a Comment