Thursday, February 3, 2011

We Came Here to Get Retarded

Fact: Louis La Roche makes some of the sweetest filter house around. This collaboration with Patrick Alavi should satiate your grooving needs.
Louis La Roche & Patrick Alavi - Until Now








I've got a little teaser of a new Fake Blood track for you all today. Not really sure what to make of it, though I think the title suits its quirky synth sound very well. Honestly, the bassline kind of remind me of "Mars", which remains as one of my favorite tracks of all time. Anyways, check it out and see what you think.
Fake Blood - Medieval








UK radio smasher Herve is certainly a master of the artform that is the remix, churning out dance-floor bombs with seemingly little effort. This mix of Moonbootica's "Tonight" does well in illustrating my point, thumping along with some fat ass drums and well executed stutters and breaks. This is disco on steroids.
Moonbootica - Tonight (Herve Voodoo Chilli Remix)








Everyone and his mother knows that Congorock has the ability to construct diabolical banger tracks that will simply make you lose your shit (...Babylon). He demonstrates his city-leveling prowess again in his remix of Benny Benassi's latest release, "Electroman". Points off for crazy ass T-Pain lyrics though.
Benny Benassi feat. T-Pain - Electroman (Congorock Remix)








Style of Eye popped into my radar when I heard that strangely addicting goodness that was "Antidote". When I was checking out Harvard Bass's new EP and I saw he had taken a stab at "Pruno", naturally I had to take a listen. I was subsequently bombarded with noises I can only describe as scary and strange, but it made me dance like a crazed monkey. Absolutely check this one out, but you might want to keep the lights on.
Harvard Bass - Pruno (Style of Eye Remix)








-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment