Monday, February 14, 2011

Let's Go to the Beach

It's warm and sunny and all I can think about is the beach. Sand and waves. This week is gonna be a test of my already waning dedication to school work... At least I have a great little playlist to distract me from my egregious slacking.


First track I have here was given to me by my friend, Austin. A Twin Shadow remix of a Twin Shadow original, featuring Ray Barretto. It's deep, it's latin, it's sexy. I cannot get enough of those dissonant acoustic piano stabs.
Twin Shadow - Acid (Twin Shadow Remix)









Frenchman Pyramidhall has done it again with his latest remix of Daft Punk's, Something About Us. Reaching number one on the hype machine, this particular remix has done very well throughout the blogosphere, and I think you can all tell why.
Daft Punk - Something About Us (Pyramid Remix)









This soothing track by Lone, has a great atmospheric feel to it. When I listen to it, I close my eyes and imagine that I'm somewhere far away where the breeze is warm and the water is lapping at my feet. Unreleased gold.
Lone - Aquamarine









Round Table Knights coming at you with some awesome deep house. Great vocals to match the down tempo lounginess of this track.
Round Table Knights - Say What (Extended Mix)









Nightriders just released this track FO' FREE on their soundcloud. Thank you! Nu Disco at it's finest, as usual.
Nightriders - This Love Is Real









Bonus:

Body Language - Social Studies (Plastic Plates Remix) by PLASTiC PLATES


Love, Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment