Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Cool Kids are Doing it


Mid-terms... woo yeah awesome great super splendid grand. I love studying a lot for things I don't care about at all. If I didn't have a constant stream of new electro music to listen to, I don't think I could make it through this extended period of indentured servitude they call college.


So a while back, I was really against getting a twitter account. All of these social networking websites are overwhelming and there are times when I want to run away into the forest and never return... but alas, I have been repeatedly rewarded with great tunes directly from artist's twitter accounts. Today's example is an absolutely swell new Tepr remix of Jamaica's Jericho. Much like literally everything Tepr does, I love it and so should you. I'm getting some Justin Faust vibes on this one.
Jamaica - Jericho (Tepr Remix)








This disco gem comes hot off the presses from Soundcloud. Oliver is a tag team combo of disco house masters U-Tern and Oligee. I think I speak for everyone everywhere when I say that this is a match made in heaven. Lovely funk side chained kick, grimey bass synth, bright and shiny synth lines floating over top of a Chromeo-esque vocoder vocals. Yum.
Juan Atkins - Dayshift (Oliver's Nightshift Remix)








I mean... it's Tensnake. Always spot on with his remixes. This one isn't the most exciting thing in the world, but as usual he brings the heat. I'm not sure if you needed more funk in your diet after that last one... but here it is.
Lissie - When I'm Alone With You (Tensnake Remix)








Nu disco wizard Odahl strikes again. Futurecop! + Odahl = the 1980's. I dare you to remain stationary for this number.
Futurecop! (Feat. Keenhouse) - Dreams (Odahl Remix)








Uploaded two days ago by Heavenly Recordings, this remix is very mellow and down tempo. Dicky Trisco's dub take on Ghandi, the first single taken from Emma & Mia's debut album, Love and Nature. Enjoy the good vibes.
LCMDF - LCMDF (DT Heavenly Dub)









Bonus:


New Le Castle Vania mix tape. Download it for free (!) on his soundcloud page. Track list after the jump.

"Over an hour of bangin indie electro goodness exploding in your face! This mix contains tons of brand new and exclusive material including 2 unreleased singles “Awake” and “Back To The Light” as well as exclusive unreleased remixes that I have done of D.I.M.’s Is You and John Lord Fonda’s Sound Of A Melody"

Le Castle Vania's Bulletproof Tiger Mixtape Volume 2 by Le Castle Vania


Full Track List

1. Le Castle Vania – Bulletproof Tiger Mixtape Vol. 2 Intro
2. Le Castle Vania – Awake (Feat Desire) **Unreleased New Single**
3. Dieselboy – N.V.D. (Le Castle Vania + Computer Club Remix)
4. TAI – Big Bass Drum
5. Boys Noize – Kontact Me (Rynecologist Remix)
6. Gtronic – Sucker Punch
7. D.I.M. – Is You (Le Castle Vania Remix) **Exclusive Unreleased Remix**
8. Far Too Loud – We Want To Dance
9. Etienne De Crecy – No Brian (Nobody Beats The Drum Remix) **LCV QUICK EDIT**
10. Le Castle Vania – Nobody Gets Out Alive! (12th Planet + Flinch Remix)
11. Le Castle Vania – Nobody Gets Out Alive! (Noisia Remix)
12. John Lord Fonda – Sound Of A Melody (Le Castle Vania Remix) **Exclusive Unreleased Remix**
13. Refused – New Noise (Bloody Beetroots + Steve Aoki Remix)
14. Gooseflesh – Wet (Fukkk Offf Remix)
15. Wolfgang Gartner – illmerica
16. South Central – Demons
17. Demon – I Think (D.I.M. Remix)
18. Skrillex – Kill Everybody
19. Les Petits Pilous – Goog
20. Rrrump – Chubby Decker (Le Castle Vania + Street Lurkin Remix)
21. The Prodigy – Warriors Dance (Far Too Loud Exclusive Bootleg Mix)
22. Feed Me + Kill The Noise – Muscle Rollers
23. TWR72 – Lights Out
24. Freefire – Dataloss (Darth & Vader Remix)
25. Blamma! Blamma! – Only Friend
26. Le Castle Vania – The Light **Unreleased New Single**



Love, Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment