Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Funday

 
So I was djing a party the other night when somebody came up to ask me what song I was playing, and it made me realize that I have a bunch of HUGE songs that I've been planning on posting here but for one reason or another haven't gotten around to. Here are some of them. A few are a little old, but they're all absolutely awesome so grab them below.  If you're curious first one is the song that I was asked about..

Download: Madison - Hot Hot Love (Kids At The Bar Remix)









Download: Marina & The Diamonds - Radioactive (Tom Staar Remix)









Download: Starkillers & Dimity KO - Do U Love (Original Mix)









Download: The Immigrant - Summer Of Love (Tommy Trash Remix)
 








Download: Tiesto - Work Hard, Play Hard feat. Kay (Original Mix)









BONUS
I grabbed this one from our homies over at GDD, and it's thoroughly wonderful. Perfect for lounging by the pool or chilling on a sunny day. Summertime vibes all the way through on this one.
Download: Wiz Khalifa - This Plane (Viceroy Jet Life Remix)









Stay Classy,
Augustus





No comments:

Post a Comment