Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Nite Life


I've got a couple EPs here for you to check out today. This first one is a release courtesy of Brazilians Digitaria and Funky Fat and all the tracks on this "Masochist" EP sound right at home on the Hot Creations label. Each features presumably the same sexy female vocals, but they are also equally unique. The old soundcloud ep preview seemed lacking so I'm putting the full songs below. If you like what you hear, which I'm sure you will, hurry over to beatport and pick 'em up.










Maetrik, the darker, more sadistic and maniacal version of Maceo Plex plans to unleash this EP towards the end of July. Let me tell you, I have heard each of these in various heathen-filled dance floors and they go the fuck off. A great man (Seth Troxler) once said "I go out and I freak peoples minds. I get in their mind pussy and I play with their mind clit. and then I'm like here, thas whats happening." I believe Maetrik has a similar philosophy when at the dj helm.




Bonus:

Download: Compuphonic ft. Marques Toliver - Sunset (DJ T. Remix)


Download: Kim English - Nitelife (Alexis Raphael Remix) **



- Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment