Saturday, July 31, 2010

Introductions



What's up everyone, I'm PK, although I'm sure most of you already know me as Peter. Now, I may not have the music production experience my blogmates do, but what I lack in technical savvy I make up for with a pure, unadulterated love for all things house and electronic. I hope that with this blog, I can share my passion with you all. Now for some musikz.

This first track has all the makings of a house classic. Bostonian dance duo Nightriders perfect that french house sound with a delicious bassline and some masterful sampling.

Nightriders - Through the Night


Next, I have Australia's own DCUP and his beautiful, synth-tastic remix of Priors' "What You Need"

Priors - What You Need (DCUP Remix)


And finally, I give you one of my favorite tracks of the summer. Riva Starr brings in some funky jungle beats and electric breakdowns to accompany Beth Ditto's haunting vocals in this remix of Gossip's "Love Long Distance"

Gossip - Love Long Distance (Riva Starr Vocal Mix)


Hope everyone enjoys their weekend...I certainly will.



BONUS!!!

Tittsworth - WTF (Nadastrom on Drugs Remix)




-PK

No comments:

Post a Comment